Looking for work?
- Are you Aged 25 years or over?
- Living outside of a Communities First area?
- Unemployed for 12 months or more, not in education/training or economically inactive?
- Assist you in overcoming any barrier to work
- Ensure you access all relevant support
- Build confidence
- Identify areas for training
- Help and support you into employment
- Help identify your potential
- A personal mentor who will identify your skills and work with you to develop a job action plan
- Job search support
- Help with writing CVs and completing job applications
- Local job vacancies to match your skills – it doesn’t matter if you lack qualifications or experience
- Access to relevant training opportunities
- Some participants with a paid temporary job with a local employer – financial support is available for training, clothing and childcare
To find out more, contact your local office
Take a look at the journey of three of our past participants and their employers by clicking on the image below:-
We will have outreach and job search sessions throughout the week where you can come along and see us, email us with your contact details so we can keep you informed of dates and times.
To get started in your job search, have a look at the Workways + Jobkit: