We have done our utmost to ensure that our website is accessible to all. Where possible we have tried to exceed the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018 as we want our website to be viewed by as many people as possible.
Workways+ has developed the site in line with the A standard of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. but our aim for the website is to obtain a AAA rating or above to make sure as many people as possible may use the site.
Our aim is to make sure the site:
- You can clearly distinguish the colour variation between text and background
- We use a language style in both English and Welsh which is jargon free and easy to understand.
- Text alternatives are available in the non-text content that we feature on the site.
- That our content is adaptable and sequenced correctly with site maps available for each page
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- Information within the website can be viewed without styles.
- The text size is relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser.
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- Our website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Feedback and contact information
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact:
Tel: 01639 684250