General Production Operatives
168 hours every four weeks in line with assigned shift pattern. 12 hour shifts, 06:00 – 18:00 / 18:00 – 06:00
General Production Operatives - Hourly Rate now at £9.50! 10% Night Shift premium applied to all night shift hours worked. Regular overtime available and payable at x1.5. Plus 60 minutes paid breaks per 12 hour shift, 30 minutes paid breaks per 8 hour shift. Successful candidates will be required to work 40 - 42 hours a week following assigned shift pattern. Alternating between day and night shifts in line with shift pattern.
• Ensure the products are manufactured and packed safely and efficiently.
• Guaranteeing that quality, environmental and Health and Safety standards are met.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out in manner where line efficiency is optimised, keeping waste to a minimum.
• React quickly to any problems that may be disrupting production.
• Keeping the area clean and tidy as you go
• Report any problems that could affect production to their immediate manager
• Complete paperwork accurately, timely and ensure strict compliance to traceability
• Any other duties as required.
• Strong work ethic.
• Flexible approach to work
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to work assigned shift pattern (Pattern will involve Morning, Afternoon and Night Shift working).