Looking for work?
Workways+ can offer a whole range of support to help you get a job including 1-1 support from a mentor, funded training, CV development, introduction to employers, paid work opportunities and purchasing of work clothes.
To get started you can contact your local Workways+ office and take a look at these handy tips.
- Assist you in overcoming any barrier to work
- Ensure you access all relevant support
- Build confidence
- Identify areas for training
- Help and support you into employment
- Help identify your potential
- A personal mentor who will identify your skills and work with you to develop a job action plan
- Job search support
- Help with writing CVs and completing job applications
- Local job vacancies to match your skills – it doesn’t matter if you lack qualifications or experience
- Access to relevant training opportunities
- Some participants with a paid temporary job with a local employer – financial support is available for training, clothing and childcare