Helping unemployed people to improve their lives.
Meet Our Team
Training and Publicity Coordinator
Allison Ellis Jones
Employability Support Quality & Performance Officer
Employability Support Mentor
Support Officer Employment Support Team
What we can do for you
Help to get a job
- 1-1 support from an employment mentor.
- Help to build your confidence.
- Focus on the most suitable type of job.
- Help to get to grips with interview techniques.
- Help with job seeking.
- Help to complete job applications.
Access to employers
- Workways+ have a network of employers that recruit using the Workways+ service.
- Workways+ can put you forward for job vacancies.
Funded Training / online and face to face.
- Everything from a nail technician to a forklift operator!
- Qualifications and certificates including CSCS card.
- Fully funded, the participant doesn’t pay anything.
- Travel expenses covered.
- Work experience to develop skills.
- Strengthen your CV
- Employers value work experience.
- Meet new people.
- Help others and help yourself
- Develop skills
- Make new friends
- Impress future employers.
A new chapter in Danielle’s story
Originally a hairdresser, Danielle had fought through sciatica and depression but could no longer cope with long periods of standing required to carry out her job.
Danielle with her Workways+ mentor identified that an acrylic nail technician role would suit Danielle. Despite the Covid 19 restrictions, Workways+ identified a suitable acrylic nail course and fully funded it.
Danielle completed her training and with support from Workways+ was ready for job search. Danielle now has a job as an Apprentice Nail Technician with Skin Deep @ Conrah Hotel, Aberystwyth.
Ceredigion Workways+ staff Wendy and Beti supported Danielle and they are absolutely delighted.
Danielle said, “It’s thanks to Wendy and Beti that I am where I am and thank you doesn’t even come close to how grateful I am”.
Contact us at Workways+ Ceredigion
Llanbadarn Learning Centre
Tel: 01545 570881