Helping unemployed people to improve their lives.
Backed by £17.3 million of EU funds, Workways+ helps unemployed and economically inactive people in Neath Port Talbot, Swansea, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion improve their lives through employment support.
Workways+ offers one-to-one mentoring, support with job-seeking and interview skills, and the chance to gain new qualifications. Support includes individuals affected by work-limiting health conditions and disabilities, as well as those with care responsibilities and low or no skills.
The Regional team support the delivery of the service across all five local authority areas.
Meet Our Team
Laura Jayne Wilkinson
Regional Finance Officer
Systems Support Officer
Regional Project Manager
Regional Marketing Officer
What we can do for you
Help to get a job
- 1-1 support from an employment mentor.
- Help to build your confidence.
- Focus on the most suitable type of job.
- Help to get to grips with interview techniques.
- Help with job seeking.
- Help to complete job applications.
Access to employers
- Workways+ have a network of employers that recruit using the Workways+ service.
- Workways+ can put you forward for job vacancies.
Funded Training / online and face to face.
- Everything from a nail technician to a forklift operator!
- Qualifications and certificates including CSCS card.
- Fully funded, the participant doesn’t pay anything.
- Travel expenses covered.
- Work experience to develop skills.
- Strengthen your CV
- Employers value work experience.
- Meet new people.
- Help others and help yourself
- Develop skills
- Make new friends
- Impress future employers.
Contact us at the Workways+ Regional Team
Tel: 01639 684250